After the huge success of two Spine boot Camps in Chennai (2017) and Kochi (2018), International Spine Academy is again geared up for the 3rd Boot Camp to be conducted in Chennai in April end 2019.
Boot camp is a regimented military style training, which has been translated to different areas of skills training. The methodology involves transfer of information, experience and wisdom from mentors to those seeking the unknown. The boot camp will add value by filling in the “gaps” that may exist in knowledge that is not always attained during meetings, conferences, CME programs and cadaver or live surgery courses. This wealth of information has been put together by a group of experts, along with people in the Industry to enhance skills with precision and therefore to achieve improved knowledge.
• Positioning a patient safety for spine procedure
• Understand how to setup you OT
• Knowing your equipment in detail(microscope,drill)
• In depth knowledge of products (sealants, haemostats)
• Biomechanic and application (screws,hooks,cages)
• Hands on workshop - Drill, Dural Repair, CUSA
• Communication skills - complication, breaking bad news
• Boot camp manual
• Five batches of 6 participants
• Group discussions
• Practical workshops
• Video records of your communication skills
• Experienced National faculty
• Presentation Skills Workshop for doctors
Dr. G. Balamurali
Director - iSpine
Consultant Spine and Neurosurgeon, Chennai
Dr. Wattana Mahattanakul
Space is limited to 25 participants for the three days course. Reservation will be made on a first come, first served basis. Please contact us: call +91 9840480529 / 8754545353 for registration.
Terms and Conditions
© Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved